One of the best variants of Sharbati wheat in the country every Rabi season. This winter wheat offers high protein content and tops the choice of most households in metros when it comes to taste, quality and other attributes. Dough prepared by this flour remains fresh and soft even after refrigeration.
Poshtik chakki fresh atta is grindstone-milled flour packs complete nutrition and ensures nothing is lost from the grain while processing the flour.
We use the best grade flourmill emery stone available in India and a slow processor which minimizes nutrient loss due to heat. In addition, stone-ground flour is usually coarser compared to commercial flourmills, therefore exposure to oxygen is less, and the nutrients remain in the flour for longer.It is very similar to how our grandparents consumed flour.
Hygiene is paramount and we ensure it at various steps in the process for chakki fresh atta:
- Selecting best quality grain
- Sorting and cleaning of the grain before grinding
- Grains are crushed using best available corundum ceramic emery stone
- Slow grinding process ensures vitamins are not lost to heat
- Trained experts handle the milling process
- High grade packaging material to keep the freshness intact
The beneﬁts of whole grains most documented by repeated studies include :
- stroke risk reduced 30-36%
- type 2 diabetes risk reduced 21-30%
- heart disease risk reduced 25-28%
- better weight maintenance
Of course, these beneﬁts are most pronounced in the context of an overall healthy diet. No one food – even whole grains – will guarantee good health. It’s also important to remember that some whole grain foods are healthier than others.
We at Poshtik use the best grade of emery stone available in India, which is extremely hard, highly abrasion resistant (even more than steel) and extremely durable. Until today no forms of allergic reactions to grind-mill stone have been reported.
Welcome to the world of chakki fresh atta.